- 250g glass jar
- Organic coconut powder
- Rhassoul clay, rich in minerals
- Himalayan pink salt to exfoliate exfoliator
- Epsom salts are great for tired muscles
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Plastic and Palm oil free
- Made from natural ingredients that are kind to your skin
- Handmade in Devon
About the brand:
Soap Daze make these wonderful soaps and bath mylks by hand in their garden studio in Devon. All of their products contain high quality, natural ingredients that are kind to skin and to the planet. They are vegan friendly, cruelty free and palm oil free. Each product is wrapped in environmentally friendly packaging.
Instructions for use:
Add 1-2 dessertspoons to your bath for a nourishing and moisturising soak.
Recyclable glass jar and aluminium lid.
Pink Himalayan salt (sodium chloride), cocos nucifera milk powder (organic), rice maltodextrin (organic), magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts), Moroccan lava (Rhassoul) clay, pinus sylvestris oil, amyris balsamifera bark oil & santalum spicatum wood oil, eucalyptus globulus oil. Constituents of essential oils: limonene, linalool.