Delivery & Returns
- UK delivery - from £3.00 (Royal Mail second class)
- UK delivery for orders over £40 - Free (Royal Mail second class)
- Royal Mail First Class delivery - from £3.70
- We currently only ship to the UK.
- In light of Brexit and the extreme border delays, we have suspended shipping to Europe.
How long will the order take to arrive?
Our operating hours are Monday- Friday, 9am - 5pm. Orders recieved after 12pm on Fridays may not be posted until Monday morning.
In light of the National Lockdown, we have made some changes to our dispatch timelines and processes.
- During lockdown, we will no longer visit the Royal Mail Office every day. Your parcels will be dispatched on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, to limit the risk of exposure.
- With that in mind, we have temporarily paused the Special Delivery post option, as we cannot guarantee next day delivery.
- We are now doing contactless drop-offs at our local Royal Mail office, to limit the number of people who come into contact with your parcels.
- Please keep in mind that Royal Mail are experiencing severe delays. Delivery times will depend a lot on how your local postal service is doing - some parcels are taking up to two weeks to arrive.
- By choosing a Tracked Delivery option, we can keep an eye on where your parcel is. If you opt for standard 2nd or 1st Class, we are unable to track your delivery.
- We recommend placing your order with plenty of time to spare. If you are concerned about your gift arriving too early, let us know and we can put a note on the box to not open it until a particular date.
Can I cancel my order?
If you want to cancel, please contact us immediately. I dispatch items as quickly as possible so cannot guarantee that your order can be cancelled or amended but will try my best to help.
Can I get a refund?
If you are unhappy with your order for any reason, you can return it within 14 days for a full refund. Items must be in the exact condition they were received. Customers are responsible for return postage.
There is an issue with my order, what do I do?
Contact us at email@example.com with details of the issue. If an item is damaged, photos are very useful to help us figure out what has gone wrong. We will resolve any problems and issue refunds or replacements as appropriate.