Delivery & Returns
- UK delivery - from £3.00 (Royal Mail Second Class)
- UK delivery for orders over £40 - Free (Royal Mail First Class)
- We currently only ship to the UK.
- In light of Brexit and the extreme border delays, we have suspended shipping to Europe.
How long will the order take to arrive?
We aim to despatch your orders within 24 hours of receiving them.
If you need a gift to arrive quickly, we highly recommend choosing First Class or 24 Hour Tracked delivery. (If you do not select Tracked delivery, we will not be able to track your parcel once it has been posted.)
First Class Post is usually delivered within 2 working days after dispatch, but may take up to 7 working days during busy postal periods.
Second Class post can take up to 10 days to arrive, so please do not select this option if you need the order to arrive quickly.
Our operating hours are Monday- Friday, 9am - 5pm. Orders received after 10am on Friday may not be posted until Monday morning.
Covid related update:
- We are now doing contactless drop-offs at our local Royal Mail office, to limit the number of people who come into contact with your parcels.
- Please keep in mind that Royal Mail are experiencing severe delays. Delivery times will depend a lot on how your local postal service is doing.
- By choosing a Tracked Delivery option, we can keep an eye on where your parcel is. If you opt for standard First or Second Class, we are unable to track your delivery.
- We recommend placing your order with plenty of time to spare. If you are concerned about your gift arriving too early, let us know and we can put a note on the box to not open it until a particular date.
Can I cancel my order?
If you want to cancel, please contact us immediately. I dispatch items as quickly as possible so cannot guarantee that your order can be cancelled or amended but will try my best to help.
Can I get a refund?
If you are unhappy with your order for any reason, you can return it within 14 days for a full refund. Items must be in the exact condition they were received. Customers are responsible for return postage.
There is an issue with my order, what do I do?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue. If an item is damaged, photos are very useful to help us figure out what has gone wrong. We will resolve any problems and issue refunds or replacements as appropriate.