Lockdown Update -January 2021
We are so grateful for your support as we try to keep going during these extraordinary times. Thank you so much for shopping small with us, we wouldn't be here without you!
In light of the National Lockdown, we have made some changes to our dispatch timelines and processes.
- During lockdown, we will no longer visit the Royal Mail Office every day. Your parcels will be dispatched on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, to limit the risk of exposure.
- With that in mind, we have temporarily paused the Special Delivery post option, as we cannot guarantee next day delivery.
- We are now doing contactless drop-offs at our local Royal Mail office, to limit the number of people who come into contact with your parcels.
- Please keep in mind that Royal Mail are experiencing severe delays. Delivery times will depend a lot on how your local postal service is doing - some parcels are taking up to two weeks to arrive.
- By choosing a Tracked Delivery option, we can keep an eye on where your parcel is. If you opt for standard 2nd or 1st Class, we will be unable to track your parcel.
- We recommend placing your order with plenty of time to spare. If you are concerned about your gift arriving too early, let us know and we can put a note on the box to not open it until a particular date.
We are also experiencing additional delays from our suppliers, which has had an effect on our stock levels, and products that we can offer. We hope to have everything re-stocked as soon as possible, thank you for being patient with us!