Join the zero waste club!
Lots of you lovely lot are swapping plastic bottles of shampoos and shower gels for soap bars, so we have the perfect little soap dish to stop them sliding around your bathroom! This beautiful wooden dish is a stylish new home for your soap, made with natural, biodegradable materials. It is designed with slats to help your soap drain properly, which will help it last longer too.
The perfect gift for:
Sustainable starter kits, soap sets, stocking fillers, Sustainable skincare enthusiasts. Goes well with Soap on a rope!
- Made from sustainably sourced Acacia dark wood
- Acacia wood is naturally anti-bacterial, making it a nice clean place to keep your soap
- Minimal packaging, just a Kraft sticker on the back printed in vegan inks
- We love that each soap dish is a slightly different in colour, as this is a natural product
- Designed in the UK, made responsibly in China (read the brand section below to hear about how the makers are treated!)
- The carbon has been offset to ship this product to the UK
- Zero Waste Club plant a tree for every product sold
About the independent brand:
Zero Waste Club are on a mission to re-invent every day essentials, so that they are more sustainable, plastic free, cruelty free and made ethically and sustainably. They are all about transparency, so that you can know who has made your products, how much they are paid and how they are treated.
The production facility is based in Fujian Province in China.
Makers work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and are off on all holidays.
The artisans are paid 2550 RMB per month. Which is double the minimum wage in the province. The youngest person to work there is of the age of 22.
The artisans are provided with pension and unemployment insurance. As well as with medical, maternity and accident insurance.
The soap dish is shipped via sea freight to minimise the carbon footprint of each product. They offset carbon emissions and more by planting a tree for every item sold
The product does not have any animal derivatives and no unnatural substances were used. No plastic or chemicals used.
Planet friendly materials:
Acacia wood, Kraft paper sticker printed with vegan ink.
This product will last for many years. If you ever want to dispose of it, break it into smaller pieces and compost.