Have you ever participated in a beach clean? We have, and it is unbearable how many plastic cotton buds we found just on the beaches near Liverpool. I hate to think how many are scattered across the beaches of the world! That is why we love these bamboo, plastic free cotton buds - a much better option for protecting our oceans and beaches.
- 200 biodegradable bamboo cotton buds in a recycled, Kraft paper tube.
- Plastic free
- Made with sustainable natural bamboo and cotton
- Designed in the UK, made responsibly in China (read the brand section below to hear about how the makers are treated!)
- The carbon has been offset to ship this product to the UK
- Zero Waste Club plant a tree for every product sold
About The Brand:
Zero Waste Club are on a mission to re-invent every day essentials, so that they are more sustainable, plastic free, cruelty free and made ethically and sustainably. They are all about transparency, so that you can know who has made your products, how much they are paid and how they are treated.
These cotton buds were made in Zhejiang Province in China.
The minimum wage of this province is CNY 1800 RMB per month. The artisans and workers are paid CNY 3000 per month.
Makers work 40 hours a week, 5 days a week and are off on all holidays.
Regular health checks are done at the expense of the company. And all major employee well-being insurance is covered by the company.
The cotton buds are shipped via sea freight to minimise the carbon footprint of each product. They offset all carbon emissions and more by planting a tree for every item sold
The product does not have any animal derivatives and no unnatural substances were used. No plastic or chemicals used.