Designed to help you avoid unnecessary plastic waste in the bathroom, by replacing it with sustainable bamboo.
Use these bamboo interdental brushes to gently to clean between the teeth.
They come in a pack of 5 and have 100% BPA free nylon bristles (castor oil bristles are not commercially available in this size).
The perfect gift for:
Yourself! Sustainable starter kits, stocking fillers.
- 5 x 0.4mm size interdental brushes
- Made with organic materials
- Ergonomic design and easy to grip handle
- Easily recyclable - use pliers to remove the bristles first.
- Carbon Neutral Company
- Female run business
- Designed in the UK, made responsibly in China
About the independent brand:
Truthbrush is a female run business (Catherine & Catherine!) who wanted to create a great toothbrush that doesn't contribute to the world's plastic waste problem. They focus on beautiful and simple design that isn't at the expense of the environment. They are a carbon neutral company, based in the UK.
Planet friendly packaging:
A recyclable cardboard box.