Remember the moment that you found out tea bags have plastic in them? Absolutely devastating - especially if you are British and can't function in the morning until you've had a brew.
For a plastic free alternative, try these reusable organic cotton tea bags.
- GOTS certified Indian organic cotton
- Carbon neutral product
- The string is long enough to use in a mug or a teapot
- The sting is natural unbleached cotton, no dye has been used.
- Easily washed and ready for the next cuppa
- Work perfectly with loose tea leaves
About the Brand:
Eco Living UK are committed to working to protect the environment. They run a carbon neutral business and use profits to plant trees with Eden Reforestation Projects for the purpose of reforestation, agroforestry and reducing extreme poverty through the employment of local villagers. They are members of 1% for the Planet, a global network of businesses, nonprofits and individuals working together for a healthy planet.
How to hand wash - Turn the teabags inside out and compost the tea leaves. Rinse the bag with warm water. You can use a small amount of washing up liquid if required. Leave to dry.